Improve the conversion rate of your eCommerce by allowing your customers to pay through different gateways.
Make it easier for users to purchase your products by simplifying the purchase process with a wide variety of methods and forms adapted to payment by credit card.
The PrestaShop PTS Stripe module allows you to add a wide variety of payment methods to your Online store, making it easier for customers to buy your products and increasing the conversion rate of your website.
In addition, this system offers a one-click payment option, credit card-friendly forms and the ability to store card data for future purchases.
It is a very easy module to configure, in just 10 minutes you can start to improve your conversion rate, allowing the collection of orders through different payment gateways. It is also 100% compatible with our One Page Checkout PrestaShop quick purchase module.
- New feature and improvement:
- #PTSS-71: New option to enable / disable card payment.
- #R-67: Addition of NL, IT, BE and ES countries for payment by Sofort.
- #R-67: Now the payment used by the customer is recorded in the order.
- #R-67: The transaction within Stripe that gives the description of the store and the order number created.
- #R-68: Adding the 'receipt_email' field so that the payment notification arrives to the customer from Stripe.
- PTSS-66: Error creating order with friendly URLs disabled.
- PTSS-68: Code optimization and handling of possible problems in some types of transactions.
- PTSS-63: In some cases the payment is made in Stripe but the order is not created in the store.
- PTSS-50: Problem creating new customer orders when paying by Apple Pay or Google Pay.
- PTSS-53: It does not show the payment methods when the store handles more than two decimal places.
- PTSS-54: Redirect to a page with 500 error when entering wrong CVV.
- PTSS-55: 'Undefined' message when trying to pay without entering the card number.
- PTSS-26: Orders are created with payments greater than the total purchase
- PTSS-31: Validation message is not displayed when leaving card data empty with the option 'Activate payment request buttons'
- PTSS-35: Error at the end of the purchase with Stripe
- PTSS-39: Error when making a refund greater than the purchase amount.
- PTSS-33: Images are placed to the payment methods in the onepagecheckout
- #R-39: Error adding product to cart.
- New Feature:
- #PTSS-17: New 'Information' tab in the module configuration.
- #R-43: User Guide Update.
- New version for PrestaShop 1.7.