With the Carrier Pickup Store module you can add a list or show a Google map with the collection points of your physical stores so that your customers can select where they want to collect their purchased products.
If there is something that customers of online stores like, it is that we make things as easy as possible. In addition, this not only benefits them, but at the same time, it will allow us to generate a greater number of conversions.
Carrier Pickup Store, is a simple and fast solution for your customers to collect their products purchased personally in any of your stores: once you install the module, your customers can select the new shipping method (called Pickup Store) in the process of purchase through a listing or a Google map that you can configure.
There are so many possibilities with this Carrier Pickup Store that we will go on to summarize them in the most concise way possible.
From our point of view we think that this is one of those modules that we can consider as essential. And the point of collection is always one of the key aspects of any online purchase. Why not make things as easy as possible for our customers?
|2||20%||Up to 16,00 €|
|3||25%||Up to 30,00 €|
|4||30%||Up to 48,00 €|
|5||35%||Up to 70,00 €|
|6||40%||Up to 96,00 €|
- #CPS-83: Error creating pickup address when carrier name is longer than 32 characters
- New feature and improvement
- #CPS-37: Option to show Google map at checkout
- #CPS-75: New design when selecting the pickup shop on the map
- #CPS-31: Option to set the zoom of the map
- #CPS-56: New administrative tab for 'Stores'
- #CPS-85: Option to send email to the pickup store when an order is created
[+] ADD: Added compatibility for new address management in OnePageCheckoutPS.
[-] FIX: When there was only one carrier (Pick up store), the customer could select a different delivery address and the order was created with our carrier but with a different address.
[*] MOD: Improvements and solutions are applied to problems found in general.v.2.0.0 (12/05/2017)
[+] ADD: Debug mode is added to the module.v.1.0.4 (10/03/2017)
[-] FIX: When changing from the Pick Store to another method of sending, if the client is invited empty the registration form, but if it is a registered customer, a previously saved address is selected.
[-] FIX: Correction of drop-down lists always disabled.
[-] FIX: Errors with the native checkout of Prestashop.
- New version improved for PrestaShop 1.5 & 1.6
- #CPS-45: Keep showing the map when the 'Show Google maps' option is disabled
- #CPS-84: Error creating pickup address when carrier name is greater than 32 characters
- New feature and improvement
- #CPS-12: Test mode
- #CPS-16: Option to show Google map at checkout
- #CPS-32: New design when selecting the collection store on the map
- #CPS-63: Do not show 'Modify API Key' option when checkout or autocomplete address option are not active
- #CPS-18: Set default map coordinates
- #CPS-19: Option to set the zoom that the map will have
- #CPS-21: New administrative tab for 'Stores'
- #CPS-87: Option to send email to the pick-up store when an order is created
[+] ADD: Added compatibility for new address management in OnePageCheckoutPS.v.1.0.1 (06/18/2018)
[*] MOD: Improvements and solutions are applied to problems found in general.v.1.0.0 (10/21/2017)
- New version for PrestaShop 1.7